This recipe makes about 10 quarter teaspoon sized cookies for Hamsters Gerbils and Mice. Serve one-two only as a weekly treat, do not overfeed to diabetes-prone Hamsters. Refridgerate, do not store in bag.
1 tbs Very Ripe Banana
1-2 tbs Flour, Buckwheat is prefered
You may need a couple drops of tapwater.
- Preheat your oven/toasteroven to 350 ferenhight.
- In a small bowl, use a fork to mush the banana until there are no lumps.
- Mix in half a tablespoon of flour at a time until the consistancy of the dough is very sticky, thick, and well mixed. You may use more or less flour then recipe.
- If you add too much flour add in a couple drops of water.
- Get a baking tray; line with parchment paper.
- Using a quarter teaspoon measurement and your finger, scoop all the dough into little cookies on the parchement.
- Bake until they are a kind of golden, are quite dense but not hard, and just a little squishy. This should take 8-10 minutes
- Remove from oven/toasteroven and cool before serving.
- Serve to your Hamster, Gerbil or Mouse/Mice and watch them enjoy!
If you’re interested in more hamster-related content be sure to like this post and follow the blog, and I’ll be back on Tuesday with more small pet care, DIYs, recipes, cage setups, stories and more, have a ham-tastic day!