Presenting the Tee-Pee for small pets! The Tee-Pee is adorable, but is smaller in size than my other DIYs. Because of its smaller size it is recommended for Dwarf Hamsters and Mice. It’s lightwieght, small, and portable. It’s perfect for sheltering a food or water dish from substrate, or can be used as a hideout.
For this DIY you’ll need:
- A piece of paper, any colour
- A hot glue gun and glue
- Popsicle/lolly sticks
- A writing utensil
- Find a piece of paper, you can use any colour. I used white.
- Step one is to get a popsicle/lolly stick, and using the edge measure out three paper triangles.
- Cut out your triangles.
- Using glue and popsicle/lolly sticks create three triangular frames.
- Glue your paper triangles to the backs of the frames.
- When flipped right-side-up the frames/walls should look like this.
- Now we’ll start of the floor.
- Make a plain square frame.
- Fill in the square frame to make a platform.
- Quickly add on all the walls.
- Renforce the walls by adding extra glue in the seams.
- Wait for the glue to cool completely before use.
And that’s how you make the Small Pet Tee-Pee! I’m loving this DIY, and I hope you do to! If you’re interested in more hamster-related content be sure to like this post and follow the blog, and I’ll be back on Tuesday with more small pet care, DIYs, recipes, cage setups, stories and more, have a ham-tastic day!
3 Replies to “DIY Small Pet Tee-Pee”