Welcome to the DIY tutorial for this boredom breaker for small pets! Usually you see these spherical toys made from wood with fruit designs on them, but today I’m going to show you how to easily create it with cardboard.
For this DIY you’ll need:
- A hot glue gun
- A drawing compass or circular template
- A craft knife
- A writing utensil
- Draw and cut out four circles of cardboard about 3 inches in diameter.
- Cut 3 of the 4 circles in half.
- Glue the halves to the whole circle across from each other, making an X formation.
- Glue in the remaining halves in the same way.
Let the glue cool, and then the DIY is complete 🥳
These toys are great for chewing and flinging, and are super fun to make! I hope you enjoyed this DIY! If you recreated it feel free to comment down below and let me know how it went 🙂
If you’re interested in more hamster-related content be sure to like this post and follow the blog, and I’ll be back on Tuesday with more small pet care, DIYs, recipes, cage setups, stories and more, have a ham-tastic day!